- 3 weeks for circulating fiction and nonfiction
- 3 weeks for magazines
- 1 week for Discovery Packs and Wii Games
- 3 days for Videos and DVD - - 3 for 3. There is a limit of only 3 films per family.
- Overnight for selected Reference materials
All library materials, except Discovery Packs and Wii Games, may be renewed once, unless someone else is waiting for them. Materials may be renewed in person or by phone.
* Overdue fines are $1 per day per video, DVD, CD, Discovery Pack & Wii Games.
* Patrons must pay replacement costs and processing fees for items that are lost or damaged.
* Overdue fines are $.25 per day on all books and magazines.
* Materials must be returned by closing time on the date due.
All Library materials, except Discovery Packs may be returned through the book drop located to the left of the door.
Non-Resident Fees & Access - Public libraries across the state had their budget cut by 20.1%. In addition to less state funding, the Access program (which allowed patrons to use other libraries for free) was eliminated. Beginning July 2010, the Montgomery House Library will be charging a $15 non-resident fee. Families may use one library card at the cost of $15 for everyone.
Holidays for 2012
January 2 - New Year's Day
February 20 - President's Day
May 28 - Memorial Day
July 4 - Independence Day
September 3 - Labor Day
November 17 - Toy Chinese Auction
November 22 & 23 - Thanksgiving
December 24, 25 & 31- Christmas Break
Montgomery House Public Library is a proud agency of the
Greater Susquehanna Valley United Way.